VISUAL TAGGING SOLUTIONS
The Brady visual tagging solutions (Scafftag) ensure a permanent data trail of inspections and work carried out, as well as information about the usage and if safe or prohibited at the point of use.
Think about any item of equipment on your site:
• How do you know it is fit for use?
• When was it last inspected?
• How do you identify it among the hundreds of similar items on site?
Without the latest information, people are prone to make assumptions.
And assumptions can lead to potentially damaging decisions for both them and your business.
The identity, maintenance and inspection status of equipment is therefore critical.
What are visual tags?
Visual tags help:
• Communicate the latest equipment inspection and test status clearly at the point of use
• Record an audit trail of recent equipment maintenance, tests and inspections
• Uniquely identify equipment
• Comply with Health and Safety legislation
• Reduce accidents in the work place
We can help you with Visual Tagging for Work at Height, Plant, Vehicles, Machinery & Tools, Workspace Control and Process & Pipelines.
In fact, whatever your equipment – we can tag it
Holder and Insert Work Together in a Looped Process
The empty holder displays ‘DO NOT USE...’ symbol and is attached to equipment.
Equipment is inspected periodically, as deemed appropriate by risk assessment, and the results recorded on the insert.
If the equipment passes inspection then the insert is placed in the holder, displaying the latest equipment information to any users.
If equipment fails inspection at any point, then simply remove the insert from the holder to display the ‘DO NOT USE...’ sign.
Add your logo to:
• Our standard inserts - most of our inserts are designed with a white band ready to accommodate your branding
• To the holder - Typically printed at the top of the holders main body • The upper curve of the holders hang loop (not available on Laddertag®, Nanotag™, Multitag®, Microtag®, Unitag®)
Plant, Vehicles, Machinery & Tools
Visual tagging solutions including forklifts, lifting equipment, Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP), machinery, electrical equipment, vibration control, fire & emergency.
Process & Pipelines
Visual tagging solutions including process & isolations. Bradys process & isolation visual tags help control inspection and maintenance throughout the flange and inspection process.